The first time I made this easy kale salad I made an interesting discovery. It actually tastes better the second day. This doesn’t work with most salad greens, but kale is stout enough to stand up to some marinating. You’ll want to use only baby kale as mature kale is just too tough for this salad. Enjoy!
- 4 cups baby kale
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup blanched almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Wash & shred kale.
- Place kale in a bowl with lemon juice, olive oil, almonds and cranberries.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Cole Slaw – For Your Picnic or Barbecue - July 15, 2021
- Sautéed Squash Medley – Yellow Squash and Zucchini - July 8, 2021
- Making Ratatouille - July 7, 2021