Garlicky Roasted Cauliflower has become a winter staple at our house. This recipe is easy to make and always delights! Sometimes, when I’m lazy, I use garlic powder in place of the minced garlic. It works well.
Give it a try, though I must warn you it could be habit forming!
Garlicky Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea Salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a large casserole dish with olive oil
- Separate the cauliflower into florets
- Place in bowl, add garlic and olive oil
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and bake 5 more minutes