I love cranberries but am not real crazy about canned cranberry sauce or jelly. Homemade Cranberry Sauce is the only way to go, and it’s easier than you think! I’ve been making my own for years now. Here’s a tip about cranberries: they freeze well. I just throw them in the freezer so that I can have cranberries any time of year!
- 1 pound cranberries 4 cups
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups organic cane sugar
Put cranberries in a sauce pan.
Pour in 2 cups boiling water.
Bring to a boil and then cover.
Boil for 3-4 minutes until the skins start popping (you'll hear them).
Add 2 cups sugar.
Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Pour into a heat-resistant bowl and cool.
Latest posts by Barbara (see all)
- Braised Kale In Pictures – Always a Hit at Our House - November 13, 2018
- Knee Update – Six Weeks Later - November 6, 2018
- An Alternative To Knee Replacement: Why I Chose Stem Cells - October 23, 2018